Monday 23 March 2015

Abraham lincoln vampire hunter



Synopsis:

While still a boy, Abraham Lincoln loses his mother to a vampire's bite. He vows revenge, but fails in the attempt, narrowly escaping with his life. He is rescued by Henry (Dominic Cooper), … Morea charismatic vampire hunter who instructs Abe in the fine art of dispatching bloodsuckers. Abe (Benjamin Walker) continues his fight against the undead well into adulthood and his presidency, making a last stand against the ultimate vampire foe (Rufus Sewell) on the eve of the Civil War's defining battle.

Mon avis:

Je n'avais jamais entendu parler de ce film et vu que j'aime les vampires je me suis dit que j'allais tenter.
Et j'ai bien fait car il etait bien sympa.
Les batailles et la captures des vampires bien ensanglantees comme je les aimes ^^ les partis parler un peu barbantes par contre mais ca ne derange pas au fait que ce film es sympa a voir au moins une fois :)

I never heard of this film so I thought I'd give it a go as I like vampires.
And I done well because it was really nice.
The fights and captures of vampires were really bloody as I like it ^^ the talking bits were a bit boring but it didn't really annoy me. This is a nice film to watch at least once :)


No comments:

Post a Comment