Friday 13 September 2013

Norwich

Voici deux mois que j'ai quitter la France et me suis installer en Angleterre.
Non je ne suis pas a Londres comme beaucoup de personnes me le demande ^^ 

Here is two months that i left France and moved in England.
No i ain't in London like most of you are asking me ^^

J'ai decider de poser mes valises a Norwich dans un petit quartier residentiel vraiment sympa. Je suis dans une ville toute sympathique ou je partage maintenant ma vie avec trois serpents, une tarantule, un scorpion, un herisson et bien sure mon homme (appelons le "Mister A").

I decided to live in Norwich in a really nice residential area. I am in a really nice city where i now share my life with three snakes, a tarantula, a scorpion, an hedgehog and of course my boyfriend (let's name him "Mister A").

J'ai decider d'ouvrir ce blog pour donner de mes nouvelles et vous parler plus en detail de ma nouvelle vie ici. 

I decided to open this blog to give you some news and to speak to you more in details about my life here.

Alors installez vous bien confortablement car l'aventure commence!!!! :) 

let the adventure begins!! :) 



A view from our residential area. I do not have pictures yet so found this one on google ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment